Work for Goodwill
Join us and make a difference – the life you change might be your own!
View Job Openings
Do you want more than just a job, an opportunity to grow within an organization, a sense of fulfillment and to help others in your community face and overcome barriers? We are building a team where everyone has an impact regardless of their position. Choose a career with Goodwill in Central Oklahoma and contribute to the advancement and strength of your community.
Are you committed to excellence and to providing much-needed services in your community? We focus on abilities, not disabilities to generate revenue and support our mission. Our collaborative efforts have touched over 16,000 lives in our community through job training and mission-related services.
Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma is seeking individuals with a desire to help us grow our mission. Our Mission is To Enhance the Quality of Life for Individuals with Disabilities and Disadvantages Through the Power of Work. Working at Goodwill is more than a job. What we do truly makes a difference in the lives of those we serve. We believe in hiring capable, talented people committed to making a difference and sharing values of inclusion, integrity, teamwork and respect. With a Goodwill career, your work will support a mission to enhance lives. You can be a part of it all!
Joining our team is a chance to do good for yourself and the community. We invite you to take the first step in making a difference by applying to a position with Goodwill.
Many Goodwill careers in Oklahoma offer benefits!
Our benefits are designed to promote preventative care and encourage wellness.
Goodwill offers eligible, full-time employees the following benefits:
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage – Goodwill offers affordable healthcare to eligible employees.
- Dental Coverage – Comprehensive dental coverage with preventative care paid at 100%.
- Vision Coverage – Comprehensive vision coverage with $10 co-pay well-vision exams each year.
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Reimbursement Program – Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars to pay for medical and dependent care expenses.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match – Invest in your future through payroll deduction and supplement retirement income.
- Life Insurance – Available with participation in Medical plan.
- Paid Leave Programs – Eligible employees receive Paid Vacation, Personal Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program – Free, confidential access to counseling services.
- Goodwill Store Discounts – Enjoy discount programs at our Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma retail stores. Some restrictions apply.
Eligible part-time employees are offered the following benefits:
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Goodwill Store Discounts
What information will I need to apply?
• Valid Email address
• Employment history and resume as required
• Employment references and three personal references
• Education history
• Some positions may require additional information regarding driving or professional certifications
Need help filling out an application for a Goodwill career?
We are committed to offering equal employment opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance during the application or hiring process, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact our Human Resources Department at (405) 236-4451 for assistance.
If you do not have access to a computer, we provide free access to computers and Internet at all of our Job Connection Centers.
We believe in the power of work!
Join forces with us and begin a new career.
How to apply
- Search our openings online.
- If you would like to visit one of our Job Connection Centers locations near you, our Employment Consultants can assist with this process.
This is a brief summary provided for informational purposes and availability is based on employee eligibility which will be determined upon employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Goodwill does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability and genetic information (including family medical history). We are a Drug Free Workplace.