Goodwill Career Pathways Institute
The Goodwill Career Pathways Institute is the training and certificate granting program under Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma. Accredited through the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools, there are several available training options for learners who seek to improve their job skills and get back to work.
- Goodwill Apprenticeship Program
- Employment Essentials: https://www.okgoodwill.org/employment-essentials
- National Retail Federation- Fundamentals of Retail: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/national-retail-federation-certificate-program
- National Retail Federation- Customer Service & Sales: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/national-retail-federation-certificate-program
- National Retail Federation- Business of Retail Operations and Profit: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/national-retail-federation-certificate-program
- Unarmed Security Phase I & Phase II: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/unarmed-security-training
Supplemental Training Services
Not only does the Goodwill Career Pathways Institute offer certificate programs, but the Institute also provides additional services that can assist job seekers in attaining employment post certificate completion or on their own. This includes the following:
Pre-Employment Package: Basic Computer Skills, Cover Letters, & Resume Writing. (Available in the Job Connection Center).
Goodwill Wednesdays: Facebook Live training provided during lunch (12-12:30 p.m. CST) by our Training and Learning Manager. Like us on Facebook.
Seminar Series: Periodically, Goodwill hosts seminar series both on site or at other host locations. See our calendar for additional training provided via seminar.
Interested in learning more about available certificate programs? Contact our Job Connection Center at (405)278-7152 for registration information.