Goodwill Career Pathways Institute
The Goodwill Career Pathways Institute (GCPI) is a training and certificate granting program for people who seek to improve their job skills and get back to work. It is administered under Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma and accredited through the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools.
Available GCPI Programs
- Goodwill Apprenticeship Program
- Employment Essentials: https://www.okgoodwill.org/employment-essentials
- National Retail Federation- Fundamentals of Retail: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/national-retail-federation-certificate-program
- National Retail Federation- Customer Service & Sales: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/national-retail-federation-certificate-program
- National Retail Federation- Business of Retail Operations and Profit: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/national-retail-federation-certificate-program
- Unarmed Security Phase I & Phase II: https://www.okgoodwill.org/what-we-do/unarmed-security-training
Supplemental Training Services
In addition to offering certificate programs, GCPI also provides additional services that can assist job seekers in attaining employment after certificate completion or on their own. This includes the following:
- Pre-Employment Package: Basic Computer Skills, Cover Letters, & Resume Writing. (Available in the Job Connection Center).
- Goodwill Wednesdays: Facebook Live training provided during lunch (12-12:30 p.m. CST) by our Training and Learning Manager. Like us on Facebook.
- Seminar Series: Periodically, Goodwill hosts seminar series both on site or at other host locations. See our calendar for additional training provided via seminar.
Interested in learning more about available GCPI certificate programs? Contact our Job Connection Center at (405) 278-7152 for registration information.